Create a Server in Garena
Creating a server in garena is as simple as starting up a new game!!!
Just do as follows;
- Log in to your Garena client, join a Counter-Strike 1.6 Room.
- After you’ve successfully joined a Room, click on start game.
- Now click New Game, select your desired map, and start the game. (Do not add Bots to your game, it may create lag for the players joining your server.)
- Once the game has started, open up your console(by pressing the ‘~’ button above tab, without holding shift.)
- In console type “
” without quotes and press enter.
- Copy the ip address(for eg;
- Now minimize your game by pressing windows button and open garena. (Do not exit the game)
- Now start pasting the ip address in the Room chat and invite your friends.
- Suppose if you want to join a server of your friends, so just copy the ip addres he gave you in the Room chat and start the game, open up your console and type “
connect ip address
” and press enter where in place of “ip address” paste your friends ip address. (for eg:connect 172.16.3.51:27015
Note: To join your server your friend must be in the same room and vice-versa.