Since each server the administrator registers the IP address and serial number in the body of the main module Game (main.exe), and in view of the structural features anticheat UCP, it is impossible to make a universal anticheat client for all assemblies.
To compile the anti-cheat at your build the game, do the following:
1) Compressed all .dll, clear main.exe, data\local\item.bmd, data\player\player.bmd, and upload http://www.mediafire.com/
2) Put yourself on the site button or text “Game secured UCP-AntiCheat” with a link to this site
3) A link to your site and link to archive sent to the email address email@example.com
4) If you did everything correctly, you will receive a link to download the file ucp.exe, which must be copied to the root directory of the client part of the game and start to access the server, instead of the main module game main.exe
5) Application may be sent at most 1 time per week
6) If for some reason, in your site will disappear the button or label from anti-cheat, then you’ll never be able to get updates ucp
Anti-Cheat is not compatible versions below 1.4.10 main.exe
Anti-Cheat is not compatible with the module RMST
Anti-cheat UCP for game Mu Online redistributed only as a client part.
The client side anticheat UCP is one file (ucp.exe).
To check on the server side anticheat, follow these steps: