Create a Server in Garena
Creating a server in garena is as simple as starting up a new game!!!
Just do as follows;
- Log in to your Garena client, join a Counter-Strike 1.6 Room.
- After you’ve successfully joined a Room, click on start game.
- Now click New Game, select your desired map, and start the game. (Do not add Bots to your game, it may create lag for the players joining your server.)
- Once the game has started, open up your console(by pressing the ‘~’ button above tab, without holding shift.)
- In console type “net_address” without quotes and press enter.
- Copy the ip address(for eg; 172.16.3.51:27015).
- Now minimize your game by pressing windows button and open garena. (Do not exit the game)
- Now start pasting the ip address in the Room chat and invite your friends.
- Suppose if you want to join a server of your friends, so just copy the ip addres he gave you in the Room chat and start the game, open up your console and type “connect ip address” and press enter where in place of “ip address” paste your friends ip address. (for eg:connect 172.16.3.51:27015)
Note: To join your server your friend must be in the same room and vice-versa.