Found a way to replace and increase item you want
1. check the id of the item you want.
2. check the id of them you want to replace.
3. replace the item with the item you want.
4. you can do it on all of the common add ons,items and replace them with ultra rare ones.
(because this method is stackable so if you have 50 of item and 50 of other item, if you will replace both to the item you want you will get 100 of the item you want).
To find IDs:
1. make sure whatever slot the item goes in is empty (i.e. if it’s an addon make sure your character’s addon slots are empty)
2. do an 8 byte search for “653” (the empty item slot ID that PhantomLegal gave)
3. equip the item you want to find the ID of
4. in your search results several addresses should have changed value to the same number; this is the item’s ID
Once you have the IDs:
1. make note of the quantity of the item you don’t want
2. search (8 byte) for the ID of that item
3. if multiple characters have that item, you should notice multiple “sets” of addresses that have the same characters at the beginning; each of these sets corresponds to a different character’s inventory
4. to find the set that corresponds to your character, find a set that has the same number of addresses as quantity of that item on that character (for example, if you have 23 Tanager Wreaths on Trapper, you should find a set of 23 addresses when you search for the ID of the the Wreaths; each of those addresses is a Tanager Wreath the Trapper has in its inventory)
5. once you’ve found the right set, add it to the table and change all the values to the item ID of the new item
6. refresh the loadout screen and the items should be changed