Protection from change and substitution game files
- Check on the given list.
The checksum of player’s files is compared with the same files on the server. When inconsistency is found, modified files can be deleted and replaced with the original ones from the server, or player can be kicked with the error message.
- Immediate response when unknown files are detected.
If a player copy any file inside the game root folder, while the UCP runs, the anti-cheat will shut down with the appropriate message.
- By default, the anti-cheat checks:
- Integrity of game libraries (*.dll) (HL1/HL2)
- List of textures for illegal instruction (HL2)
- Current map file (*.bsp) (HL1)
- All textures of the current map (*.wad) (HL1)
- Players’ models (*.mdl), allowed default models, steam, ESL, ESWC and FPS models (Counter-Strike 1.6)
- The above mentioned checks are by default and can’t be disabled.